- Garnier '2 in 1 Gentle Waterproof Make-Up Remover' -
- Garnier 'Micellar Cleansing Water' -
- Melrose 'Organic Coconut Butter Oil -
- St Ives 'Apricot Face Scrub' -
- The Body Shop 'Aloe Calming Toner' -
- Aesop 'Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream' -
I've updated my evening routine more than any other. I suppose I'm still sifting through new products and finding ones that work best for me all year round. For me, I'm pretty pleased with the products I'm using at the moment, especially the discovery of Garnier's cleansing range. I use cotton pads for both Garnier products, as well as The Body Shop toner. On occasion I use the Melrose coconut oil, mainly when my skin is needing extra hydration. I use St. Ives scrub religiously now, 3-4 times a week as it's so gentle on the skin. The Aesop hydrating cream is now my night cream as I find it to be too rich in the morning. The Lush lip balm is a new purchase and I seriously love it; so much so that it will feature in my April Monthly Favourites!